Q and A with one of Bollywood's leading ladies:
How was it recording your pop album in Los Angeles?
Oh! There was too much pressure. I was locked inside the studio where I was writing and recording songs. I just shopped for an hour a day.
You made a lot of friends there, including Lady Gaga...
The funny thing is, she was in India while I was in LA. She’s been kind and supportive. She understands what it feels like to be a new artiste. It’s a completely new place, a new culture for me. But all the artistes I met were kind to me. I’m excited about what I’m working on. I hope I don’t let anyone down.
Source: Priyanka Chopra on heartbreak and the dark side of life
How was it recording your pop album in Los Angeles?
Oh! There was too much pressure. I was locked inside the studio where I was writing and recording songs. I just shopped for an hour a day.
You made a lot of friends there, including Lady Gaga...
The funny thing is, she was in India while I was in LA. She’s been kind and supportive. She understands what it feels like to be a new artiste. It’s a completely new place, a new culture for me. But all the artistes I met were kind to me. I’m excited about what I’m working on. I hope I don’t let anyone down.
Source: Priyanka Chopra on heartbreak and the dark side of life