Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra hanging on cloud nine after the roaring success of her recent movies is excited even more as she will be attending the Grammy Awards Function tonight. It is an event to honor the music. Hence her presence will not only make her recognizable globally but will also inspire her to put more hands over at the field, apart from her regular acting vows.
Being excited for the event, she conveyed, “When my international team invited me to this, I didn’t want to miss this opportunity. I am looking forward to spending some time with my music team, without work getting in the way. For once, I’m neither a nominee, performer nor host and it will be great to just enjoy the evening as it unfolds.” She will be wearing a gown to the event.
Last year, she took time from her acting schedule to work over her debut music album in Los Angeles as she signed a recording deal with Universal Music Group and Desi Hits. Prior to heading to LA, she was in Berlin to promote her Don 2 with Shahrukh Khan.
Source: Grammy gate will help Priyanka Chopra with her debut music album
Being excited for the event, she conveyed, “When my international team invited me to this, I didn’t want to miss this opportunity. I am looking forward to spending some time with my music team, without work getting in the way. For once, I’m neither a nominee, performer nor host and it will be great to just enjoy the evening as it unfolds.” She will be wearing a gown to the event.
Last year, she took time from her acting schedule to work over her debut music album in Los Angeles as she signed a recording deal with Universal Music Group and Desi Hits. Prior to heading to LA, she was in Berlin to promote her Don 2 with Shahrukh Khan.
Source: Grammy gate will help Priyanka Chopra with her debut music album
