Even though music has always been her passion for years but apparently it has taken a back seat in the past few months as she was focusing on a couple of movie projects. Piggy chops is apparently known as an ardent music savvy. However she made it clear that films will always have an edge over anything else.
“For the past few months, music had taken a back seat as I was very caught up with my films here. But I’ve always been clear about that — films will always be a priority for me,” Priyanka stated.
This year has been lucky for Priyanka as her two films ‘Don 2’ and ‘Agneepath’ are having a successful run at the box office. The actress also made it clear that she is waiting to get back to music after she completes her upcoming project ‘Krissh with Hrithik.
“Yes, I am looking forward to LA and I hope to take a trip by March for sure, probably after I wrap up the Krissh schedule,” said the actress.
Priyanka makes it to the 54th Annual Grammy Awards
Finally Priyanka sparkled the 54th Annual Grammy Awards after attending the‘Don 2’ premiere on Saturday.
The actress who was waiting to catch up on music shared on Twitter her stunning red carpet fashion attire for the coveted music awards night at Staples Centre in Los Angles.
"A special behind the scenes pic only 4 U (sic). On my way to the Grammys. In a Gauri Nainika original! What say guys?,” Priyanka posted.
Meanwhile the actress landed late for the red carpet and was quite worried whether she would reach on time for the show.
"I know it's started... Don't think I'll make red carpet.. Just landed! Will make the show tho (sic)! Better planning next time, “ she tweeted.
Gosh Piggy being famous also has its downside.
Source: Films Will Always Be A Priority For Me- Priyanka | Total Filmy
“For the past few months, music had taken a back seat as I was very caught up with my films here. But I’ve always been clear about that — films will always be a priority for me,” Priyanka stated.
This year has been lucky for Priyanka as her two films ‘Don 2’ and ‘Agneepath’ are having a successful run at the box office. The actress also made it clear that she is waiting to get back to music after she completes her upcoming project ‘Krissh with Hrithik.
“Yes, I am looking forward to LA and I hope to take a trip by March for sure, probably after I wrap up the Krissh schedule,” said the actress.
Priyanka makes it to the 54th Annual Grammy Awards
Finally Priyanka sparkled the 54th Annual Grammy Awards after attending the‘Don 2’ premiere on Saturday.
The actress who was waiting to catch up on music shared on Twitter her stunning red carpet fashion attire for the coveted music awards night at Staples Centre in Los Angles.
"A special behind the scenes pic only 4 U (sic). On my way to the Grammys. In a Gauri Nainika original! What say guys?,” Priyanka posted.
Meanwhile the actress landed late for the red carpet and was quite worried whether she would reach on time for the show.
"I know it's started... Don't think I'll make red carpet.. Just landed! Will make the show tho (sic)! Better planning next time, “ she tweeted.
Gosh Piggy being famous also has its downside.
Source: Films Will Always Be A Priority For Me- Priyanka | Total Filmy
