Loading


169082_20% off plus Free Shipping at Shoes.com with code SECRET20.


Everyone can make a difference on Earth Hour Day: Priyanka Chopra

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who recently pledged to give up her next birthday as a gesture for a charitable organisation that provides clean water, talks about the importance of keeping the Earth Hour today:

Q: You’ve always been associated with causes that address the environment. What’s your take on the Earth Hour?
A: I think it’s a wonderful initiative.Not only does it raise awareness about the realities of climate change, it also gives people a tangible action point… something that everyone can do to make a difference.


Q: How important is it to conserve energy?
A: I am a firm believer in the need to protect our environment immediately and that every effort made in this direction, small or large, is important.

Q: Would you switch off lights today?
A: Yes, I will be switching off the lights and joining in this intiative.

Q: Would you insist people do that?
A: I would not like to insist that people do the same.Instead, I implore them to get involved and to understand that climate change is affecting all of us, and we should do whatever we can to help stem the damage we are doing to the environment.I would like people to willingly participate because then they will not just stop at this and hopefully look at other ways to help save our environment.

Source: Everyone can make a difference on Earth Hour Day: Priyanka Chopra - Entertainment - DNA






icon



 

Google Analytics Alternative