Simple things make Priyanka Chopra happy. She says,
“Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do…
Listen to Pharell boys and girls… he’s on to something!
Source: What makes Priyanka Chopra happy? – Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com
Rights to all content (text, images, videos etc.) with post source. If you think these are wrongly attributed email us
“Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do…
Listen to Pharell boys and girls… he’s on to something!
Source: What makes Priyanka Chopra happy? – Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com
Rights to all content (text, images, videos etc.) with post source. If you think these are wrongly attributed email us
