Reports of more than good friendships with superstars, simmering spats with star wives, and taking care of an ailing father has B-town’s leading lady troubled of late. Priyanka Chopra has decided instead to focus on work – she has her hands full with her releases Teri Meri Kahaani, where she plays three roles spanning over three eras, Barfi, Krissh 3 and Zanjeer.
Known for her sensible career choices, the National Award winning actress says that it is her hard work that’s gotten her to where she is. “Every time I get my hands on a role, all that I think of is giving it my best shot. If I am here today, it is completely because of my efforts and the support of my family and close friends.” On her selection of scripts, she says, “I have had my share of mistakes but only with experience does one learn.”
Considering the fact that Priyanka has always been the centre of attention – be it the success of her films or her many link-ups, ask her what she dislikes about the industry and pat comes the reply: “In the beginning I would get all worked up and react to the silliest of rumours that were being published. But eventually I realised that the only people whose opinion about certain things matters to me are my family and close friends.”
Known to be a god-fearing person, Piggy Chops avers that praying has made a huge difference. She says, “You do your bit – work extremely hard and don’t give any reason for anyone to complain. Leave the rest to God and of course good luck.”
Source: Pragmatic Piggy Chops | Deccan Chronicle
Known for her sensible career choices, the National Award winning actress says that it is her hard work that’s gotten her to where she is. “Every time I get my hands on a role, all that I think of is giving it my best shot. If I am here today, it is completely because of my efforts and the support of my family and close friends.” On her selection of scripts, she says, “I have had my share of mistakes but only with experience does one learn.”
Considering the fact that Priyanka has always been the centre of attention – be it the success of her films or her many link-ups, ask her what she dislikes about the industry and pat comes the reply: “In the beginning I would get all worked up and react to the silliest of rumours that were being published. But eventually I realised that the only people whose opinion about certain things matters to me are my family and close friends.”
Known to be a god-fearing person, Piggy Chops avers that praying has made a huge difference. She says, “You do your bit – work extremely hard and don’t give any reason for anyone to complain. Leave the rest to God and of course good luck.”
Source: Pragmatic Piggy Chops | Deccan Chronicle
